- Strategically managing and running the Uganda Branch.
- Key Skills and Competencies
- Running the daily operations of the firm. Must therefore have a hands on approach in management.
- Must be visionary; see the big picture/strategic thinker.
- He must have a good network in the industry as he is going to be the face of the company
- Should also have a financial background.
- Must be able to build good relationships in order to retain customers
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
General Manager Job in Uganda - Manufacturing Industry
Our Client, in the manufacturing industry of Hardware (tools, building materials, industrial equipment), home-ware (garden and home accessories) and super store, is seeking to fill the following position of a General Manager who will report to the Board of Directors.
Overall purpose of the role
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 26th September 2011.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Categories: Leadership and Management