- Developing & achieving corporate goals and targets in line with the company's strategic plan;
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies/plans to achieve a higher brand visibility in the Uganda Market;
- Ensuring brand profitability through correct pricing policies and product costing;
- Appointing, developing and managing distributors/agents;
- Developing, setting and achieving sales targets;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent corporate relations;
- Implementing an effective customer care management program;
- Developing, motivating and retaining high calibre staff;
- Managing the supply chain function so as to ensure availability of goods at all times.
- We invite applications from holders of a university degree in Commerce or similar discipline, who have at least 8 years sales and marketing experience, 3 of which must be at manager level.
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Country Manager (Uganda) Job Vacancy in Kampala Uganda
Country Manager - Uganda
A unique opportunity fora sales & marketing professional
Our client, a highly successful marketing company, which is part of a large group with diversified business interests, wishes to further improve the management of its business in Uganda so as to achieve planned business growth and profitability.
Based in Kampala, the holder of this position will lead the country team in implementing the company's strategic plan, achieving agreed targets in market expansion, raising customer satisfaction and improving profitability.
Key duties and responsibilities of the position include:-
Preference will be given to candidates who have achieved notable success in the Uganda market.
The proven ability to build and lead winning teams to not only achieve but also exceed set targets will be a key selection factor.
Applicants should be highly energetic and innovative, have well developed communication skills, a warm outgoing personality and a high level of self confidence.
Our client will offer an attractive remuneration package designed to reward the achievement of the company's goals; there are excellent opportunities for further career development within the group.
Ref No: 112/CY/FN
Send your application letter and CV- do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification: quoting job Ref. No. to email@example.com
Categories: Sales Marketing and PR