- Assess service delivery requirement and coordinates the movement of equipment, materials and personnel within a Natural Work Area.
- Supervises day to day activities of individuals performing well site service work.
- Coordinates the engagement and use of third party services and equipment.
- Utilizes technical or operational expertise to provide service delivery solutions for customers.
- Orders equipment specific to customer specifications.
- Interfaces and works effectively with field service quality coordinator counterpart pursuant to service quality, employee development, work site safety and process improvement.
- Conducts pre-job and post job meetings with appropriate service delivery staff.
- Provides final approval on sales orders prior to invoicing.
- Communicates effectively with customers and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities.
- Ensures compliance with health, safety and environment regulations and guidelines.
Tuesday, 25 October 2011
Efrivo Service Coordinator Job in Uganda
Our client – Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. Currently employing more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil & gas industry throughout the life cycle of the reservoir from locating hydro carbon and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing product of production through to the life of the field.
We are seeking to recruit people in the following position:
Requirements (Qualification, Skills and Knowledge)
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar disciplines.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Oil and Gas services.
Should possess planning skills.
To apply please send CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below.
All e-mail and paper applications shall be marked with the Job title applied for example “Service Coordinator”. E-mails must not exceed 2 MB.
Closing date is 5 PM on the 28th October 2011.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Recruiting Manager
Efrivo Services Ltd
Plot 20 – 24 Spring Road, Bugolobi
P.O. Box 24687,
Tel: +256 312 113 060
Categories: Engineering Jobs